Skip to main content

The Grinch's Song

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
you're as charming as an eel,
Mr. Grinch,
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch,
Your heart's an empty hole,
Your brain is full of spiders,
you have garlic in your soul,
Mr. Grinch,
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch,
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness
of a seasick crocodile,
Mr. Grinch,
Given a choice between the two of you I'd take the seasick crocodile!

You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch,
You're the king of sinful sots,
Your heart's a dead tomato
splotched with moldy purple spots,
Mr. Grinch,
You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce!

You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch,
With a nauseous super "naus"!,
You're a crooked dirty jockey
and you drive a crooked hoss,
Mr. Grinch,
Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgracefulassortment of rubbish imaginable mangled up in tangled up knots!

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch,
You're a nasty wasty skunk,
Your heart is full of unwashed socks,
your soul is full of gunk,
Mr. Grinch,
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote,"Stink, stank, stunk"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas is All in the Heart

In a one bedroom apartment On the humble side of town There stands a little Christmas tree Looks a lot like Charlie Brown's And underneath there's one little gift for him And one little gift for her After six months on the new job They're still barely getting by So in the way of decorations There's nothing there to catch your eye But both of them Would be the first to say We're together We're gonna have the merriest Christmas Anyway 'Cause Christmas is all in the heart That's where the feeling starts And like a fire inside It touches every heart And even if no white snow falls That's all right because The joy can still be found Wherever you are 'Cause Christmas is all It's all in the heart Two little blonde haired boys with big dreams Tried to sleep but sleep wouldn't come We'd be tearing into presents Long before the break of dawn With Mom and Dad and cameras making sure We'd never forget that day Now I'm the one who's ta...

For Unto Us a Child is Born

For unto us a Child is born, To us a Son is giv'n; The government shall rest on Him, Th' anointed One from Heav'n. His name is Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God is He, The Everlasting Father, The humble Prince of Peace. The increase of His government And peace shall never end; He'll reign on David's ancient throne As ruler of all men. Upheld with justice and righteousness, Forever His kingdom will last; The zeal of the Lord God Most High Will bring these things to pass. Lord Jesus, come now and reign in me, Be Lord of my life this hour. Come be my Counselor and my God, My source of wisdom and power. Watch o'er me with Your Father care, My heart and my mind, fill with peace. I worship You, my Lord and King, My praise will never cease.

Heirlooms

Up in the attic Down on my knees Lifetimes of boxes Timeless to me Letters and photographs Yellowed with years Some bringing laughter Some bringing tears Time never changes The memories, the faces Of loved ones, who bring to me All that I come from And all that I live for And all that I'm going to be My precious family Is more than an heirloom to me Wiseman and shepherds Down on their knees Bringing their treasures To lay at his feet Who was this wonder baby yet king Living and dying He gave life to me Time never changes The memory, the moment His love first pierced through me Telling all that I come from And all that I live for And all that I'm going to be My precious savior Is more than an heirloom to me My precious Jesus Is more than an heirloom to me